About Dr. Livingston
Since opening his practice in 2003, the award-winning Dr. Chris Livingston has become one of Houston’s premier cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons, recognized for his commitment to making his patient’s look and feel their best. He is a board-certified member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery, diplomat of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and currently serves as a plastic surgery consultant to WebMD and as a clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas Houston – Medical School.
Dr. Livingston is passionate about providing a complete cosmetic evaluation for his patients along with unique treatments and recovery plans personalized for each specific case. Dr. Livingston specializes in a wide range of procedures such as face lifts, brow lifts, eyelid surgery, nose reshaping, neck lifts, liposuction, and breast and body procedures such as breast reduction, breast augmentation, abdominoplasty and thigh lifts.
One of his passions is gynecomastia surgery. Many men struggle with this condition most of their adult lives and deal with the negative impacts that can limit their social, personal, and even business relationships. One surgery can literally change their life.
Dr. Livingston is dedicated to helping his patients reach their desired quality of life and seeing the beneficial impact he makes on their happiness is why he became a plastic surgeon.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Washington and Lee University
- Oxford University (St. Anne’s College)
- Doctorate of Medicine, University of Louisville School of Medicine
- University of Texas, Houston – general surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, Houston - Microsurgery Fellowship
- Kleinert Institute for Hand and Microsurgery, University of Louisville
Licenses and Certifications
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc. (2005, recertified 2015)
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Association of Hand Surgery
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Department of Public Safety License (1999-present)
- Drug Enforcement Agency License (1999-present)
- Basic and Advanced Microvascular Surgery (1998-present)
- Certified Multidisciplinary Microsurgical Instructor (1999-present) Dr. Livingston is a licensed cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon in both Texas and Kentucky.
- Marquis Who’s Who in America (2010)
- America’s Top Physicians in Plastic Surgery, Guide to America’s Top Physicians (2005-2010)
- Best Doctors for Women, H Texas Magazine (2007)
- Cambridge Who’s Who of Medical Professionals (Plastic Surgery) (2007-2008)
- Who’s Who in Medical Science Education (2005)
Dr. Livingston’s utmost priority is providing patients with the highest level of comfort, confidence, and care. This approach maximizes results while minimizing recovery time, allowing the men and women who’ve worked with him to start living the lives they want. He believes that all patients, regardless of which procedure they desire, deserve to be educated about what to expect from surgery so they can make informed, advantageous medical decisions.